Saturday, August 8, 2009

Something to share..

Hi all,

Welcome to my world of culinary delight's blogpage where I will be sharing my recipes and photos just for the joy of sharing. The recipes posted on this blogsite will be a mixed of different cultures and heritages as well as some hand me down recipes from my mum who is a great cook and also my mother in law whose also another great cook and oh.. some of my own created version recipe that has been tested through trial and error and by poor hb whom I forced to be my guinea pig after each 'new created ala me' recipes... *giggles*...
I do hope my passion in cooking and baking will helps inspires those to have the same passion as I am.. ohh and also.. this blogsite is dedicated to my lovely lil sis who's always begging me to email her some of my cooking recipes and who has insisted to have the photos of each dishes and a step by step method for dummy cook! *lol* so Sis.. this is for you okay!!! hope it'l be of use to you one day when you become a desperate housewife like me.. *big cheese grin followed by lol giggles*...

No comments:

Post a Comment