Saturday, August 8, 2009

Crispy Fried Chicken ala Leni (KFC style) :P

Of all the food that I loves (and i loves so many different types of food), I must said that Fried Chicken is definitely in the top 5 of my most favourite food.. and I loves all the different type of fried chicken. In Indonesia, there's just so many version of fried chicken and I loves most of them.. *giggles* anyway, here's the most simplest version of the basic fried chicken that I usually cook for the family.

CRISPY FRIED CHICKEN

Ingredients:

* 1/2 chicken pieces (cut into small size)
* Oil for deep frying
* 2 egg whites



Marinade ingredients:

* 1 t pepper
* 1 t salt
* 2 cloves garlic (minced extra fine)
* 1 t mixed spices powder
* 50 g maizena flour
* 1/4 t chilli powder
* 20 g flour


METHODS:-

1) Marinade the pieces of chicken in the marinade ingredients, mix well, put aside for at least 1 hour.
2) Heat oil in deep frying pan, coat chicken with egg white then flour, fry till golden brown under medium heat.
3) Serves hot and crunchy with chilli sauce or tomato sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment