Saturday, June 19, 2010

Cajun Chicken

This is one of the simplest western style meal that I love to make especially when I want to eat a very light but healthy meal (called it 'Diet Meal' watever.. hehe..) .. so yeah.. its great as it is with salad on the side, but its also great to accompany caesar salad or any salad that you like, just throw in some of these cajun chicken and VOILA... instant cafe style meal!!..

So Im going to share with you all how I make my Cajun Chicken.. hope you'll enjoy it as much as me..





Cajun Chicken - Serves 2

Ingredients:
* 400g of Chicken fillet (breast or thigh) - cut in strips or cubes
* Cajun Seasoning
* 1 cloves of minced garlic
* 1 teaspoon of Mustard
* 2 T of Worcestershire sauce ( I used Lea & Perrins brand)
* Ground black pepper
* Salt to taste
* 1T of Olive oil

Method:
1) Fried garlic until slighly browned with the olive oil in a pan
2) Add Chicken pieces, mustard, sauce, and the rest of the ingredients and fried until Chicken become golden brown.
3) Served over salad or on the side..

No comments:

Post a Comment